The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict

,

The Other EinsteinThe Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

©2016 Shredded Book Reviews
Shout-out to the fabulous people at Smith Publicity. (Namely Sarah) For sending me this book to review!
The cover is so gorgeous and fit perfectly with the feel of the overall theme for the story!



This book revolves around Mileva, Albert Einstein's wife, who wasn't as received by her world as her husband. It has martial woes, adversity, the fight equality among women.
It was written so beautifully, and shed a new light on Albert Einstein. (At least for me.) I get it's a re-imagined version, but this author really knocked it out of the park for me!



The story was very engaging. I would recommend to all Historical lovers. (Especially feminist!)
It was written beautifully, there were not plot holes, and every scene was researched with the utmost care. Loved it.
My husband is currently reading it now. :) He's a big History buff and loves it so far too.
I will definitely read more from this author in the future. The material she produces really stimulates your brain. (Books are supposed to be relaxing, I know...But this is the one exception, I promise!)


View all my reviews