"BANG" by Barry Lyga

,

BangBang by Barry Lyga
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off, I want to say that I love books that put your mind in a compromising position. (The ones that make you question your morals, ect...)

Bang is emotionally gripping and will leave your gut in a tangle. The plot was masterful. The characters well-developed, which is to be expected given the author.
With everything going on right now (specifically, gun violence) this is a must read.

I felt so bad for Sebastian and his family. Literally, I was in tears over the littlest things. And not because I'm an emotional reader, but because the way Lyga writes, so detailed, one can't help but to become invested.


Writing: 10+
Cover: 9
Characters: 10
Plot: 10
(With the exception of the cover...everything is gonna be a 10 right here. Sorry I'm not sorry.)



I would recommend BANG to anyone who enjoyed "The Hate U Give." (Though not as political, Bang can still hold it's own.)
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 18TH, 2017!!!!!!!!





View all my reviews