If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock

,

If I'm Found (If I Run #2)If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Release Date: March 21st, 2017

This is the second book in the "If I Run" series, and it didn't disappoint!

This book had it all:
Car chases, check.
Drug dealers, check.
Abuse, check.

Casey is still on the run (and at times it feels like that's all she's ever doing, honestly), but that's okay. Because the suspense in this bad boy feeds the reader. Just when you think you're ready to call it a night, the end of the chapter rears her nasty head and refuses to let you! Every time I thought I had the storyline figured out, I was dealt another piece of information that left me reeling.



Dylan....Oh Dylan. We got to see how PSTD can really hinder a soul! The way his chapters were written, so raw, really kept me engaged in the storyline. I've had previous books where I found it difficult to flip-flop from one character's story to another, but with this one it blended so well.
Casey and Dylan's stories complimented each other!! ♥
Like "If I Run" the "If I'm found is very fast paced and get's straight into the action.
I can't say enough great things about this book!
(Note: this is not the first book I've read by this author. I read the Restoration series back in 2009, and fell in love with Terri's storytelling! She really makes you feel for the characters.)

Cover: 10
Character Development: 10
Writing: 10
Romance: 7
PEE-MY-PANTS-MOMENT: 50+



I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys the Thriller or Suspense genres.


View all my reviews