OWNED by M.Never

,



Owned by M. Never
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kindly provided by netgalley in exchange for honest review...WARNING: Spoilers to follow!
I stayed up until 4am this morning to finish this. (And I have a 7 month old who wants to get up at 6 every morning, so I was dedicated people!)

This book had it all:
-Ellie: Slaved lover, who becomes dependent on sex God's demented sexual ways...
-Kayne: Alpha male that wants sex 24/7, pretty much.
-Evil Amigo determined to make her HIS.
-Sugar, Spice, Pumpkin...(These are names of other sex slaves...)
Typically, I don't go for this kind of thing. Fifty Shades ruined it for me. But this book had me flipping the last page of every chapter, wanting more. NEEDING MORE.

DARK SHADOWS AND BRILLIANT HIGHLIGHTS. Aka, fav scenes

1) The first date. I thought I was gonna shit my drawers when he let her sit on his lap! Not the floor, but in his lap! Note: you would have to read to understand. Kayne doesn't break character!

2)Jett. *SWOONS* Anything with Jett!

3) The almost rape scene with Javier.


4) The garden scenes.

5) Oh, and the big reveal! The first and only time Kayne was so vulnerable. Gone be his dom self. He was like a broken teenager, who'd just lost his high school sweetheart.
And I love it. Love seeing a man beg on his knees, cry....(And no, I'm not a sadist...) There's just something about a strong man falling to his knees. SHEWWW...


The writing
Repetitiveness, sadly, is there. But this is a Dom/Sub story. Yes Kayne, No Kayne ect...is going to be there! Because of that, I forgive...
Truthfully, I wasn't really paying attention to anything else because I was too into the story.
The ending, though it felt rushed, was satisfying with the cliff hanger. Cause' I gotta know what happens outside of the Mansion. Will they thrive without domination? Is it Kayne's turn to bow down?
Ellie holds all of the power now that she knows his truth. What's she gonna do with it?
I need answers!!!!

So I bid ye a farewell! Must finish Kayne and Ellie's story!
Time for male domination!!!!




View all my reviews