Unintentional Virgin by A.J. Bennett

,

Unintentional VirginUnintentional Virgin by A.J. Bennett
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Karma Point is a spoiled rich girl who wants to lose her virginity. (Any way possible.)
Her mother is a model.
Her father has swapped teams and is now enjoying a life of same sex partnership.
Blair Waldorf could easily be defined as Karma's influence in this mess. She did, in fact, lose her virginity to Chuck Bass in a limo, just because.


Jax is a club bartender/bouncer, who upon meeting Karma just can't take her virginity like she wants him to.


This plot has been so overplayed that it's really hard to separate yourself in terms of creativity. I knew before it happened that 1) Jax wasn't going to cater to her demands, because that's what "good/bad boys" do. And 2) That they would fall in love, yada yada, and the prostitution gig would turn into something more. It's just that predictable. There was no element of surprise at all.



The writing was decent.
The tone was a bit mono for my taste.
I didn't care about the characters.
It played out like an episode of Gossip Girl, except not as detailed. I was waiting for Chuck Bass to enter the room.


If it seems like I'm depressed while writing this, well I am. I had high hopes for this one and it let me down. Read at your own risk, I suppose.

View all my reviews