Provoke by Missy Johnson

,

ProvokeProvoke by Missy Johnson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I had high hopes for this one. The first chapter was good. And then, well, you get 40% into the story and....

SPOILERS BELOW
NOTE: I stopped reading after Mace kidnapped Leeta and they kissed ect. No. I don't care what has happened that makes someone so spiteful and revengeful, that doesn't justify cheating. The plot for this book was stupid.
We've all seen 8mm.

So we all know how this thing plays out, sort of.
I think the idea was "fresh" to an extent, but the execution was terrible. Now if Leeta had been one of the girls in the video and Mace had been the man, and the video's actually been real...It would've been more interesting, I think. Dunno. That's what my mind was telling me after the Anna excuse started floating around.
"I'm doing this for Anna..." Yea, and you're an idiot.

The whole Anna thing was put in here to make the reader feel sympathetic, I get that, but I felt nothing. Nothing but the brain cells leaving...
I just don't understand what is wrong with these Indie authors. There were spelling mistakes, grammar errors, "want" instead of "what..." And the writing wasn't descriptive. You got faces and names, but nothing in regards to rooms and places.

And to think if Leeta forgives Mace for getting his revenge by making fake snuff films with other women....So if something else happens in his life, like, I don't know...Say his brother (Cash) dies in prison, is Mace gonna fake a killing and get thrown into prison...

This book is not worth your time, my time, your grandma's illegitimate child's time....Just walk away.


View all my reviews